WHY I WON THE LOTTERY OF FRIENDSHIP
@Zeealist is moving back to her cornfield university today and if I could I would give her 1.6 billion more hugs and kisses, but all I can do is write this list. I struck gold when I found this person.
- 1.She makes me brave.From the very first day of 9th grade she's helped me to be fearless. E.g, she convinced me to move to NYC by leaving me a voicemail of her passionately belting Sinatra's "New York, New York."
- 2.She doesn't take anyone's shitShe will stand up for herself and others because she's strong and principled. You can't fuck with her.
- 3.She's the fastest eater I know.Most of the time she'll finish her meal and then patiently wait a full 15 minutes for me to catch up.
- 4.She's a goddessLook at that face 😍
- 5.She's a goddess, cont.I don't deserve to stand next to her
- 6.She can and will make me laugh so hard I pee.My ugliest, most uncontrollable belly laughs are caused by this girl.
- 7.She has a natural gift for story telling.This is low key my favorite thing about her. I could listen to her tell stories all damn day. She can do impressions, build up suspense, hit the right punchlines, paint a picture with words. She once described a scene from Step Brothers so well that when I actually watched the scene I was disappointed because Zee portrayed it better.
- 8.She's a messLike it's almost stressful how much of a spaz she is. I worry about this sometimes.
- 9.Yet she totally has her shit togetherShe was valedictorian of our HIGHLY competitive class because she's the smartest and hardest-working person in the world. She founded the first multi-racial club at her school. She's the video editor-in-chief of her newspaper. Last night she went to a frickin networking event! There's nothing she can't do!
- 10.She's basically everything to me and I'm the luckiest person in the whole entire world to get to call her my best friend and someday we're gonna rule the world.
- 11.I love ya