INSPIRATIONAL THINGS I HAVE TOLD FRIENDS IN TIMES OF DISTRESS
- •If I were you I would be freaking out right nowMy friend had to be completely out of her apartment in less than 12 hours and it looked like she had just had a house party full of gremlins tear the place to shreds. She said, "what a terrible thing to say!" And then told me to help her take her dishes down to the trash.
- •Boo-boo boo-boo boo boo-booIt's formatted like that because that's how Siri translated after I talked into my phone's microphone. After my friend told me she was moving and could not participate in my improv show.
- •Yeah, but you look great!The little black dress of condolences
- •Do you have somebody you can call?If you're not equipped to handle a situation the best thing you can do is make sure someone else can! 😘
- •I'm going to consider this under controlGood follow-up response for an answer to the above question
- •We are fuckedTraffic tickets, late registration, missing deadlines, something being too expensive, an email not arriving exactly when you want it to ...it's always a great idea too go far fast especially when you can involve someone you care about. A.k.a. it's all up from here.