What I Wanted to Be Growing Up, Chronologically
Pretty wide ranging, I've included the age.
- •Fire engine - age 3. Didn't work out
- •Stand up comedian - age 4. Loved jokes but had a horrible stutter. Family members told me I should look into other careers.
- •Lawyer - age 6. Dad told me it was better to be the screw-er than the screw-e, then almost got grounded.
- •Teacher - ages 10-15. Had a great teacher who changed my life.
- •Information systems - ages 16-20. Realized teachers don't make money, wanted to make money.
- •Poker player - ages 23-26. Tried it for awhile. Hard gig.
- •Stand up comedian - now. One day I might get off my ass and do an open mic.