ITEMS FOR MY PERSONAL TIME CAPSULE
Because they say remembering is like re-living.
- •A picture of myself nowLater i assume ill laugh at my youth
- •A peanut butter cup
- •A letter to myself that says something stupid.Ill drive myself nuts trying to figure it out and then realized i pranked myself.
- •A journal and a penWhat if those don't exist anymore?
- •Old pointless receiptsIll wonder why i spent money on something dumb.
- •A list of passwordsAm i expected to remember my gmail password 30 years from now?
- •My favorite movieTangled is my current favorite movie, closely followed by How to train your Dragon 1&2. (Im a child at heart).
- •Old disneyland passesI mean in 30 years i can dream they'll be worth something.
- •My old debit cardI dont know what will happen in 30 years what if i have to TEACH my kids what a debit card is?! Or a check???!!!
- •My iphoneAgain, see debit card reason.
- •My favorite bookCurrently Looking for Alaska, because at this rate idk where the future of paper books lie.