THOUGHTS I HAD WHILE SITTING IN ON A NASA INTERNSHIP MEETING AS A NON-ENGINEER
I do not belong here.
- •Holy shit theres just dudes here
- •Lol im not an engineer i just came accompanying my bf
- •Oh shit what am i? Uhh, mechanical engineer yeah thats what i amJust dont ask me what they do
- •Hahaha Im intimidated by these smart peopleIm just trying to finish college to get to be a teacher? Yeah thanks
- •Maybe i should become an engineerHahahahahahahahaha no
- •Do i have any questions?Of course not im just trying to avoid people in general
- •Even there questions are smart!"If i am a civil engineer, is there possibilities that there are jobs for me?" ... What
- •Its over? Oh thank goodness.Dont have it in me to play this façade.