Albums that changed my life
Gunna Have to Do a Songs one next, there is way more of those. My musical ADD hasnt allowed me to appreciate albums. But here are a few of my favorite.
- •Beatles Greatest HitsMy mom had us listening to this as kids and still some of my favorite songs of all time are off this album. The Beatles are the greatest and this is the first band that got me into music
- •Nevermind-NirvanaSmells Like Teen Spirit, Lithium, Come as You Are just to name a few of my favorites on this album. This was my early teenage years music, it spoke to my confusion of going through puberty and allowed me to release a lot of anger and frustration during that time.
- •Man on the Moon- Kid CudiI played the hell out of this in high school. Everyday on the way to school had to start it off with some Cudder
- •Indestructible- DisturbedAgain another on in high school that i listened too almost everyday. Got me hyped for every sporting event.
- •My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy- Kanye WestThis may be my favorite album of all time. Its a work of art, the musical progress and the music video movie with it is fantastic.
- •Dark Side of The Moon- Pink FloydEveryone once in their lifetime needs to get super drunk or high on something and listen to this album. Its a masterpiece, and a life changer. But if drugs and drinking are not your thing it is a work of art with out the additives.
- •2014 Forest Hills Drive- J.ColeThis album has a little bit of everything on it. To pump up songs like G.O.M.D. and Tale of 2 Citiez. To more calm and peaceful songs like Note to Self and Wet Dreams. Every song on this album is good.