SONGS I'M LOVING RIGHT NOW
Music is my world. Get a closer look into it.
- •Hello by Adelemost beautiful ballad i have ever heard. incredibly innovative concept and an absolutely stunning voice.
- •Postcard by Bridgit Mendlersuch a feminist anthem. don't write her off because she was on disney channel. this girl's music is important and this song is an incredible outlook on life with a catchy melody.
- •Fight For This Love by Cheryl Colethis song may be a little cheesy and not very well known in the US, but it's so good and insanely empowering. every lyric is honest and meaningful. plus, she's just a beautiful person inside and out.
- •Eyes Wide Open by Sabrina Carpenterthis song has a hidden meaning to me. at first i didn't quite get it, but after listening to it more i found an incredible concept and it just fills me with hope and joy. plus, i have very special memories associated with it.
- •Brave Honest Beautiful by Fifth Harmonythis song is just very empowering and stunning in general. i will forever be obsessed with the people who wrote it and it has helped me through so much.
- •Dog Days Are Over by Florence + The Machinethis song is just really beautiful to me. something about the deepness hidden behind the catchy beat and melody fascinates me and that song gives off AMAZING energy and vibes.
- •Louder by Lea Michelei was just introduced to this song and i will forever be in love with it. very empowering and very fun for the soul.
- •Mrs. Potato Head by Melanie Martinezall of her songs are perfect, but this is my favorite. the concept is so original and the lyrics are actually everything like she's the best lyricist in the world. i can't imagine what it's like to be that brilliant.
- •I Know What You Did Last Summer by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabellothis song isn't the most relatable to me, but it wins for most catchy and best vocals. camila has always been my favorite vocalist and shawn just kills it the entire time. unexpected but incredible duo.
- •Kill Em With Kindness by Selena Gomezthis song speaks to me and for me on so many levels so many times. she's fire.
- •Haunted by Taylor Swift (acoustic)this song itself is good, but the acoustic version is mind blowing and fantastic. it's one of the most beautiful things i've ever heard. it can have so many meanings and it's just golden.
- •Here by Alessia Carathis song is for the awkwardly beautiful who aren't afraid to stand out. i relate on a spiritual level.