WHITE CHINESE DISHES, RANKED
Something something authenticity something definitions something drawing lines something something subjectivity displacement culture etc
- 1.Anything without MSG LOLBest thing about white Chinese restaurants. Psst: some of them are lying
- 2.Fortune cookiesAllows me to continue recent habit of paying actual money to be told vague things about my future which I take on board with questionably wavering degrees of irony
- 3.Egg fried riceThe egg doesn't really serve much purpose, so this is just fried rice, which is why it's ok
- 4.Prawn toastCould be worse?!?
- 5.Everything elseNote: brief internet search revealed I have yet to try most white Chinese dishes. So if you came here for an informative list, now would be a good time to sidle out.
- 6.SWEET AND SOUR PORK/CHICKENTHIS IS THE WORST and if you had to watch it being cooked in vast quantities you would agree (recall Dulwich year 9 trip to Henan)