Wisdom from TV shows
I've learnt so much from TV... And you? Share your quote!
- •Positive is always better than negative.Leslie Knope, Parks and Recreation - Campaign Ad
- •It's okay to be sad.Joe West, The Flash - The Man Who Saved Central City
- •Kids, you can't cling to the past. Because no matter how tightly you hold on, it's already gone.Ted Mosby, How I Met Your Mother - Something Old
- •Never, ever, ever give up.Michael Scott, The Office - Booze Cruise
- •It's not childish to hold on to hope, it's actually hard, very, very hard.Izzie Stevens, Grey's Anatomy - A Change is Gonna Come