Songs From 2016 I'm Still Obsessed With.
- •Smoke Break- Chance The Rapper w/Future.It's the kinda weed anthem you get married to. It's beautiful. I think I can literally hear Future crying on this track....now imagine Future crying.
- •Webbie- Young Thug w/ DukeIt was hard not to just list this entire album. I also feel like #hooddresses should get more love on all platforms of social media.
- •FML- Kanye WestKanye is at his best when he's being completely raw and honest with his feelings. The alternative would be a 45 minute rant about Nike. I like this better.
- •Real Chill- Rae Sremmurd w/Kodak BlackKodak Black looks like he had an artist from "Rugrats" do all of his tattoos but he kills this verse.
- •Still Here- DrakeThis is the anthem for anyone using free wifi at a coffee shop and can't stop asking for free refills.