LATE 90'S, EARLY 00'S POP PUNK BANDS I STILL ROCK OUT TOO
While my music tastes have changed a lot since I was a teenager, I still always come back to these bands.
- •Blink 182Who doesn't have fond memories of blink? The band that got me into music.
- •Green DayTime of your life, one of the first songs I learnt on guitar.
- •Good CharlotteThe madden boys wrote some classic hits back in the day.
- •Sum 41Wrote some killer catchy songs that I loved moshing to live.
- •New Found GloryEven to this day they still own this genre. "Dressed To Kill" is still one of my all-time favourite video clips.
- •Saves The DayEven though some of their songs were depressing and pretty graphic, they are sure fun to sing along too.
- •MillencolinThe Swedish punks put out some killer tunes that still I bust out to this day. "Pennybridge Pioneers" is in my opinion their best album.
- •Taking Back Sunday"Tell all your friends" was an album that blew my mind. Still one of my favourite bands I have never seen live.
- •Brand NewA band that changed their sound every album and evolved and wrote some of the best songs I've ever heard. I firmly believe this band appeared before the world was ready. How they didn't dominate the world still baffles me to this day.
- •One Dollar ShortAn Australian band you probably wouldn't have heard of, but one that I absolutely loved. Another band that didn't get the attention they deserved. Wrote some of the catchiest songs I can recall. I know nearly every word to every song.
- •Something With NumbersAnother Aussie band most wouldn't know. I saw them around 14-15 times (the band I've seen the most) and were very creative and a classic band to see live.