Things to do and say whilst in an elevator with another person
- •Look them dead in the eye as you walk out and say 'soon'
- •Try and hold their hand whilst looking straight ahead
- •Say 'I hope you taste as good as you smell'
- •Ask them to press the button because you have a fear of circles
- •Whisper under your breath but just loud enough to hear 'don't fart, don't fart, don't fart'
- •Play some elevator music aloud on your phone
- •As the door closes say 'thank god we're alone - I have a mission for you'