QUOTES FROM EMAILS FROM MY EX IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER
Since we broke up
- •"Where the fuck has Iszy gone?"
- •"You deserve your misery.":-/
- •"No hard feelings; I wish you all the best"Pls note aggressive punctuation
- •"We'll always have Paris. And Santorini. Hope this email isn't too 'suffocating.'"Again, aggressive punctuation
- •"Do you remember the name of the soup dumpling place in NYC?"
- •"Don't lose faith in me! I'll finish a great film one day"After stealing the kickstarted funds for his first movie
- •"I certainly don't want to hear about any of the men in your life."After telling me about his new girlfriend (see below)
- •"I look forward to the day when me and you and Rosa and your new hunk have a coffee on the continent in the sun, probably at a film festival."FYI, "Rosa"=new girlfriend, "new hunk"=no one.