SOME RESTAURANTS IN "WEST LA"
I grew up in "West LA." It's basically the area between Santa Monica, Cheviot Hills, Westwood and Century City. It's a weird neighborhood that doesn't have a real name and is mostly mattress stores but there are some restaurants that are damn good.
- •Matteo'sOld school Italian with the best vibe and some clown weird paintings.
- •SunninThe best Lebanese! Used to be a tiny counter spot on Westwood, now has the counter AND an amazing legit restaurant across the street. Everything is good.
- •FoodEasy lunch & breakfast place with some really good pastries, salads and a VERY good hamburger.
- •The Apple PanEveryone knows about this place but it wouldn't be West LA without it.
- •Marty'sAnother GOOD hamburger. But the combo burger also has chili and a hotdog on it so... Also the curly fries are maybe the ones you can buy frozen from the market but they are still very good.
- •Westside TavernWestside Tavern is in a mall, yes, but it's got a great pretty seasonal menu ( and good hummus). My go to "let's meet in the middle" lunch place.
- •Atticus Creamery & PiesRelatively new spot. Lavender lemon pie! Honeycomb ice cream! So many good things.
- •The Bigg ChillDuh
- •Feast from the EastChinese Chicken Salad.