THE 5 FILMS THAT DESTROYED MY CHILDHOOD
- •The Santa ClauseFor creating unreasonable expectations of my parents during the holiday season.
- •The CraftBecause of the scene in which the mean girl's hair falls out in the shower.
- •The Wedding SingerFor the expectation that Adam Sandler movies would always be transcendent experiences.
- •Beauty and the BeastFor the idea that unattractive, menacing, assholes could turn into nice handsome guys.
- •The Truman ShowI mean, this film should not have been PG.