Albums that changed my life
- •John Mayer's "Room For Squares"It's a classic, and it never gets old.
- •Beyonce's "Lemonade"Obviously
- •Taylor Swift's "1989"It's magical.
- •Florence + The Machine's "How Big How Blue How Beautiful"It was there for me right when I needed it.
- •Lana Del Rey's "Born To Die"I personally think this album should be turned into an "Across The Universe" style musical. I can visualize the whole thing in my head.
- •Mumford and Sons "Sigh No More""You are not alone in this, but I can't move the mountains for you."
- •The XX (self titled album)