Already on li.st? Open in app.
these are the top reasons to love the disneyland resort attraction
- •it's beautiful facadeif you look closely, you can see the Eiffel Tower, Leaning Tower of Pisa, and a Taj Mahal.
- •it's subtle disney dollsnot only will you find Ariel and her sisters, but you will also catch glimpses of Cinderella, Alice, Lilo & Stitch, and the Toy Story gang.
- •it's prime viewing for "Disneyland Forever"since the facade is pretty big, the projections can easily be seen.
two days before I leave to Asia, this is what she has to say
- •look at my new couches!this is the 3rd new set in the last 4 months.
- •look at my new furniture!matching tables!!
- •look at my new rugs!for her outdoor couch - which is also new
- •she always has the best captionswhy is she so cleaver ??
- •she leaves the funniest commentsthey make me actually "lol"
- •she has a quick service resturaunt named after hershe even has the matching @ name
here are a few pictures that randomly show up when you google "louis"
- •louis tomlinsonpretty typical
- •louis tomlinsonshocker right??
- •louis tomlinsonwait i sense a theme going on
- 1.target employeered is my favorite color. little did I know this would be me currently (ages 3-5)
- 2.train conductorbc I was mildly obsessed with Thomas & Friends. (ages 6-7)
- 3.astronautim terrified of heights so im not sure how that wouldve worked (ages 8-10)
- 4."it's a small world" attraction workerI wouldn't even mind standing in the direct sunlight for 8 hours a day. (Ages 20- )