REASONS TO LOVE "IT'S A SMALL WORLD" ATTRACTION
these are the top reasons to love the disneyland resort attraction
- •it's beautiful facadeif you look closely, you can see the Eiffel Tower, Leaning Tower of Pisa, and a Taj Mahal.
- •it's subtle disney dollsnot only will you find Ariel and her sisters, but you will also catch glimpses of Cinderella, Alice, Lilo & Stitch, and the Toy Story gang.
- •it's prime viewing for "Disneyland Forever"since the facade is pretty big, the projections can easily be seen.
- •it makes for the perfect tourist photoperfect for all your peace sign photos ✌🏻️
- •it's holiday overlaynot going to lie, when i found the corner of matterhorn mountain and see the lights, i get teary eyed.
- •it's gift shopthe one stop shop for all your doll needs. (or "i conquered "it's a small world" shirts.)
- •it has the cutest pinsnot a common attraction for pins, but the ones that make it to the printing press are to die for.
- •it's glockenspielhow can you not smile while looking at him??
- •it's theme songyes, i know it gets annoying, but it truly is a remarkable song.
- •boats!plenty of room for the whole squad. plus that disney water smell.Suggested by @caseyhayley
- •the kid playing with a frograises many questions like: is the frog naveen? is that sanitary?Suggested by @caseyhayley
- •it's original projection show"it's a small world attraction" was actually the first to feature a projection show !!