Book List 2016
Books audio or visual consumed in 2016 Kevin Kelly said if you can read ten books a year cover to cover that it is one of the best things you can do for yourself. Here is my attempt to get there plus whatever amount of audio I can take in.
- •Animal Weapons- Douglas Emlen (read)
- •The Art of Communicating- Thich Nhat Hanh (read)
- •Into the Wild- Jon Krakauer (audio)
- •Home Game- Michael Lewis (audio)
- •It Worked for Me- Colin Powell (audio)
- •Sea of Swords- R. A. Salvatore (read)
- •Worth Dying For-Lee Child (audio)
- •Demian- Herman Hesse (read)
- •61 hours- Lee Child (audio)
- •The Name of the Wind- Patrick Rothfuss (audio) Best of year, so far.