Extreme Reactions I've Had While Watching Tv
I love TV, and I have a lot of reactions while I watch it. Comment about your TV reactions!
- •SobbingThis can happen a lot. Most frequently spotted during series finales, character weddings, and poignant State Farm commercials.
- •"FUCK YOU!"Usually directed toward mean characters and/or mean reality show judges.
- •VomitingOnly once so far - during that scene in the office when everyone vomits one after the other. I happened to already be sick, and off I went
- •"What did he/she just say?" asked genuinely confusedI sometimes ask character who have soft voices or who tend to mumble to repeat themselves. They rarely comply.
- •"What did he/she just say?" asked sassilyWhen a character says something I think is rude and/or dumb. As you can see. I enjoy trying to interact with the characters in my TV. Is that a problem?
- •LaughingMy most common reaction. If I'm not laughing, I'm usually not watching. My favorite shows make me do the silent laugh where it kind of looks like I'm being strangled
- •DancingOh, the High School Musical days. Anyone remember those dances? 🎶we're all in this together🎶
- •"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god"Said during moments of great anticipation. I usually don't realize I'm saying this until someone elbows me in the gut