I'm sure this is the first of a multi-part saga. I am annoyed by a lot of things
- 1.The word "guestimate"Say guess or say estimate. GUESTIMATE IS NOT A WORD
- 2.Waiters who come check on us too frequentlyYou are putting me in an awkward position sir. Every time you come over, I have to endanger my health by attempting to quickly swallow the giant bite of food in my mouth so I can be like "we're fine, thanks."
- 3.People who talk during TV showsI chose to watch this with you because I want to enjoy it with you. A few comments are fine, but if you're constantly talking, I can't hear my show!
- 4.People who recline their plane seat on a flight less than three hours.I get that you're tired, but I don't think reclining your seat 10 degrees is going to make it easier for you to sleep. What is will do, is make it impossible for me to work on my laptop behind you.
- 5.People who ask me to give up my PTOI never take vacations, I work constantly. If I ask for some time off, please just let me have it. I'm sick of losing money on vacations I don't take
- 6.People who walk/run at night in all blackYou are just asking me to hit you with my car. Please wear something reflective
- 7."You're so lucky!"People usually say this to me after I've mentioned a big accomplishment. No, it was not luck. It was a huge amount of hard work. Please stop cheapening my effort to make yourself feel better.
- 8.TV Shows that are not on Netflix or HuluHow am I supposed to watch Will and Grace?!