FEELINGS I USED TO CHASE
- •Making the honor roll & telling my dadImpressing him was very important & I loved when he was proud of me.
- •The tidal wave of relief when the end of recess bell rangThere were times when I loathed recess as a kid, due to being horrible at making friends, so hearing that shrill bell was always heaven.
- •The rush of excitement on opening night of a play in high schoolI was a theatre kid & lived for that first step on stage & escaping myself for awhile.
- •Walking out of the gym after a hard workoutAnd wanting to go back the next day.
- •Wild abandon after the last class of the week in collegeTHIRSTY THURSDAY.
- •The moment a hangover ended & my stomach stopped rebelling against me.Day drinking can commence.
- •Waiting around all day Sunday for a new Mad Men