HO HO HO
Christmas confessions 🎄❄️
- •HOME ALONEI didn't see Home Alone until I was 21...I watched it at my uncle's house after thanksgiving dinner, clutching my stomach on a couch in the basement.
- •Wonderful ChristmastimeLast Christmas it finally clicked that this is Paul McCartney.
- •"Merry Christmas, you filthy animal"A guy I was unsuccessfully avoiding after one too many weird dates/nights over texted me this on xmas. As I had only seen Home Alone once, in the midst of the worst food coma ever 3 years prior, I had NO IDEA what he was talking about. I vowed to never drink with him again & racked my brain trying to piece together our apparently wild nights. (But I saw Home Alone again last year & now I get the reference. This is what people say to people on Christmas, Olivia!)
- •7th gradeWas the year my history teacher casually talked about Santa not being real. On the outside I played it cool & laughed with my classmates, but on the inside I felt confused & sad. I was 12 & dangerously close to tears. I saw my parents differently that night at the dinner table.
- •"You better not cry"This line in "Santa Claus is coming to town" caused an insane amount of stress as a child, because I was born sad and cried a lot.