Last 10 things I bought on Amazon
Inspired by @lexie_elyse & everyone else. On behalf of my family, I'm sending lots of love & apologies to our poor UPS guy & everyone in the warehouses dealing with our endless stream of orders.
- •House slippersThey should be arriving any minute, really hoping they are comfortable
- •Work bagI love it! Sturdy & even more gorgeous in person. Ordering Matt & Nat bags from Amazon is the way to go, I've read too many unfortunate things about ordering straight from their website
- •Winter socksVery cute, but may wear out fast.
- •Fall scarfCute, cozy, cheap
- •Lap deskNothing fancy, but does the job well
- •Bargain!2 big bottles for less than 8 bucks
- •For my keychainFREEZE, DIRTBAG
- •Perhaps my least favorite album of theirsBut bought the others earlier this fall (a $28 bundle on AF's website!) & had to complete the collection.
- •The best thermosI used this all the time in New York, especially during winter. Keeps your food piping hot all day.
- •For my ginger teaGreat so far!