my mom's favorite tv shows, ranked on how likely I am to leave the room
I love my mom. Just not her shows.
- 1.The AmericansONLY because I am so behind & don't want it spoiled.
- 2.Impractical JokersI stick around long enough to tell her Madison Square Park is where I used to eat my lunch/cry into gelato.
- 3.Everybody Loves Raymond"Marie is so funny"
- 4.Little People, Big WorldThis family has been on tv for far too long.
- 5.Deadliest CatchOnce you've seen one, you've seen them all. Trust me.
- 6.The Love BoatOn one episode, a priest got on the Love Boat with a group of children. I didn't stick around to see how it ended.
- 7.The KitchenKatie Lee's accent kills me. GZ is too stuffy, and it really shows sometimes.
- 8.Pioneer WomanAgain, the accents on food network hurt these Yankee ears.
- 9.Anything on Food Network, basicallyEXCEPT CHOPPED JUNIOR. I really love chopped junior.
- 10.King of QueensI'll stay if I've got nothing else to do. I feel like it's impossible not to like Doug & Carrie.