ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK & OTHER SHOWS I QUIT
SO. MUCH. TV. Time to prioritize!
- •Orange Is The New BlackI loved it when it started & followed through until a few episodes into season 3. Things weren't happening fast enough for me & it felt a bit stale. lazy excuse, but it's really that simple. (But I'm kind of interested in what happens to the baby? What's her name?) (also always hated the intro.)
- •Silicon ValleyGave the first season a shot, then got tired of all the tech speak & felt bored/out of my element. I don't remember enough about what turned me off. This isn't a very good list??
- •CasualWatched the first season faithfully every Wednesday. It felt fun & new & I loved Michaela Watkins' portrayal of Valerie. But I started season 2 the other day and realized I have nothing in common with these people & their struggles don't interest me at all.
- •The Walking DeadIt premiered when I was in college & EVERYONE (guys I liked) watched it, so I felt like I had to as well. I was never in love with it, but watched along with friends through season 3. Then I just got tired of zombies & Carl. I don't miss it.
- •Peaky Blinders (paiiiky blindaahs)I could drool over Cillian Murphy all day. I did for a while. But when Tom "Mumbles" Hardy came to town (season 2?) I had a hard time keeping up with what he was bringing to the story & where it was going. great TV storytelling & characters, I just fell behind.
- •The Vampire DiariesI started watching on Netflix during a very stressful time in college, it was a great escape. Around season 4 I was kind of over it & moving out of my slump.