READING OLD EMAILS
- •I was searching for a work document on my computer
- •but stumbled across an interesting batch of emails exchanged with friends when I was 20
- •I have a really good memoryEvery tiny detail about every little thing sticks around in my brain, whether I want it to or not.
- •BUTI guess stress & depression helped repress certain things
- •So many emotions2many2handle rn
- •I am knee deep in these emailsNothing else is getting accomplished today. Mostly due to the tidal wave of crippling anxiety and shame currently pulling me under 🙃🙃🙃