- •We're back in a house!My family & I finally moved into a rental home 2 weeks ago. The insurance company had it fully furnished.
- •Things are starting to feel kind of normal again...but it's still constant phone calls, emails, and paperwork trying to get everything back in order. it's a struggle to feel present.
- •BUT I have wifi & tv againwent without it for 2 weeks. I did not handle it well.
- •I turned 26I only cried once. This is huge for me.
- •GOT A JOBMy schedule is very flexible, so I can still make all my doctor appointments & tv binges. and I get business cards! This is also huge for me, as I hail from the lowly dregs of costume departments.
- •New stuffShopping for everything sounds fun, but it's turned out to be an overwhelming/emotional process. I'm so lucky to be able to get everything I had before, but it's left me feeling kind of empty. Like- I'm a tiny blip in this endless universe & my time here is barely a second why am I buying this dumb coat again what difference does any of this make- gross feelings.
- •Some sad clown looted the random stuff left in our houseBut the joke's on you, because the good wine burned first & that tv didn't even work BECAUSE THE HOUSE WAS BLASTED WITH WATER FOR 10 HOURS. Enjoy all 28 inches of that standard definition, asshole.
- •The old house will be cleared away any day now & a new one will be built by springHopefully I'll be out on my own again by then, buuuut this new house sounds amazing, and I really want to be back in a place that feels like home for a little bit. I really miss that feeling.