The best things
Things that are cozy & comforting & reassuring
- •Hugs when I least expect them and really need themI finished physical therapy last week and my therapist gave me a big hug.
- •Coming home to a handwritten letter after a long, tough day
- •The part during the visit to my grandma's house when she brings out the snacksWe move to the table and she sets out all the best treats 🍪🍰☕️
- •Watching Frasier before bedI don't know what it is about this show, but drifting off to sleep while it plays in the background is 😊
- •Waking up the next morning after I get panicky and am convinced this is the night I'll die in my sleepThis happens from time to time
- •The Sound of Music
- •Keeping snacks in my nightstandRitz crackers 💛💛💛
- •Mad MenBest stress relief. There's something so serene and calming about it.
- •Ginger aleCanada Dry only.
- •Fall 🍂🍁🍂The first days when it's finally cool out & the heat is gone until summer.
- •Homemade bread
- •Ashbys in ChelseaOne of the things I miss most about NYC is starting the day with eggs on a buttered roll & how I always just barely made it to work when I got breakfast from here.
- •Well deserved naps 💗💤