REOCCURRING DREAM CONCEPTS
The theme seems to be my fear of self-perceived failure and the lack of intimacy in my life. And I that I want all the KIND bars.
- •Bartending NightmaresThere are a million customers and I'm the only employee. I continue to serve them one at a time for the 8 hours I am sleeping. It is mundane, but so stressful. The customers are never mad, it's just the fear of providing them bad service. This is my personal favorite after a busy 12 hour shift. I can never escape 🍻🍺🍻🍻🍺🍸🍺🍻🍸🍸🍸🍸🍷🍺🍻🍻🍺🍺🍴🍺☕️🍷🍷🍸🍹🍻🍺🙅🏼💀
- •I buy something I wish I owned.Like a lifetime supply of my chai KIND bars. Or those shoes that felt like slippers inside. I can't even explain the joy I feel during these dreams. Or the disappointment when I wake up and slowly realize I don't actually own infinite granola bars.
- •Strangely innocent but deeply intimate encountersLike holding hands with someone random I know, or laughing at the same joke and you get that eye contact that makes your stomach drop, or you fall asleep against their shoulder. It is the unmistakeable, deep feeling of intimate feelings devoid of anything sexual.
- •I'm incompetentI will be in a very familiar environment but things are slightly different. I won't know how to do things people assume I can do. I keep trying but I feel slow and clumsy at things.
- •The car trunkThis used to be more common when I was young. I would close the trunk and it would pop back open. Repeat for eternity. Shittiest dream ever.