Why our generation sucks at dating
Guilty as charged
- •People are more afraid of catching feelings than STDsDon't ever be the first one to say you care. Or just sleep with people you hate.
- •Treating people like they're disposable because of easy access to other optionsLeft swipes fo dayz.
- •Compulsive first datesCan't stop. Won't stop. No time to actually feel someone out for more than a couple hours.
- •Being into an idea of a person before you even know who they are.Slow your roll. This person is probably nothing like you imagine. And no one wants to be on your pedestal.
- •Letting things fizzle out.We're all too busy for second dates and prolonged conversations. Nothing comes easy, but let's pretend love does.
- •Continuing to go on dates with people who are terrible for you.But the attraction though. Amirite?
- •No one interacts in public anymoreOur faces are always jammed into our phones. A bunch of asshole on tinder ignoring the people around us. Or worse yet playing Pokemon Go.
- •We're self absorbedI'm torn on this one. I selfishly love being single on so many levels. I come first and that shit is magic. I imagine many people love that freedom too. A generation of commitment phobes.
- •We're too busy to find someone or keep someone around.Everyone works two jobs or 60 hours. I ain't got time for you. I'm exhausted just thinking about planning a date. And you want my time? That shit's precious.