MOVIES I WILL ALWAYS WATCH WHEN THEY COME ON TV
I'm talking put the remote down, no flip channel
- •Smokey and The BanditDon't judge. This movie is hilarious. I dare you to watch Jackie Gleason curse in this film without laughing.
- •The GodfatherPretty self explanatory.
- •The Godfather Part IIAs much as I love watching Michael turning more and more evil I love watching Vito become the Godfather
- •JawsI own this and I still will stop flipping if I see it on somewhere
- •Coming to America"You know, Sweets, I met Dr. Martin Luther King once." "You lyin'. You ain't never met Dr. Martin Luther King." "Yeah, I met Dr. Martin Luther King in 1962 in Memphis, Tennessee. I walkin' down the street minding my own business, just walking on. Feelin' good. I walk around the corner, a man walk up, hit me in my chest, right. I fall on the ground, right. And I look up and it's Dr. Martin Luther King. I said 'Dr. King?' and he said 'Ooops, I thought you were some body else.' "
- •Trading PlacesLooking good, Billy Ray! Feeling good, Louis!
- •BraveheartForget 100% accuracy- look at the swords!
- •The Shawshank RedemptionThere's a reason why this movie has been at the top of the IMDb top 250 list for years
- •The Fifth ElementI own this but still love when it comes on. So crazy and fun. And am I the only one who loves every minute of screen time Chris Tucker has in this movie? Super green!
- •Literally any Terminator movieThey're not all great but I still love these movies. I like the take on time travel, themes of fate and choice, plus evil robots.