Making a list about lists because why not
- •Built-in drafts🙏
- •Clean layout highlights creatorsThe interface is comfortingly familiar to me as a Tumblr power-user, and at the same time solves Tumblr's problem with surfacing/highlighting creators (which Tumblr has tried to fix lately, but poorly).
- •Suggestions seem a good way to crowdsource postsTumblr has this issue of having long, clunky threads where people correct/add to posts, which are easily missed as there is no canonical version of the additions.
- •Suggested lists to makePrompts were one of my favourite Livejournal things. Also reminds me of dearly departed app Bagcheck.
- •Interface is still a little clunkyI love the minimalism and the popping animations. That said difference between linespacing in summaries on the timeline/dashboard (what's it called in this app?) and on the list itself throw me off a little. Adding descriptions to lists also a bit weird at first; we'll see if I get used to it.
- •Smooth content creationI didn't even notice typing this huge wall of text!