I AM GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!
I'm leaving Saturday morning to go for 3 days in the parks!! Here's what I'm excited for (feel free to suggest any must-sees!
- •Test TrackI haven't been on this since I was like 5 because it was closed last time I went and I am SO EXCITED I NEED IT TO LIVE UP TO MY 5 YEAR OLD CHILD HYPE
- •Art of Animation HotelI'm a senior in high school but begged my mom to let our family stay at this hotel because I want a Finding Nemo suite because I am 4 years old actually
- •Turtle Talk with CrushCue me sitting with the kids in the interactive talk
- •Toy Story Midway ManiaEEEEEPPPPP this will be worth the 2 hour wait in line for sure
- •My favs are Peter Pan, the Tiki hut one with birds singing, have you been on the little mermaid ride or there's a new story/experience with belleSuggested by @k8zinker
- •Here's some stuff I liked at Animal Kingdom: DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM HIGHLIGHTSJust went on Tuesday!Suggested by @macnchz
- •Get a marg at the Africa bar in animal kingdom then go to the lion king show! 🙌🏻🙌🏻 trust me on this oneSuggested by @MandyKN
- •Magic Kingdom fireworks showPure magic in the most magical place on earthSuggested by @nikkifin
- •If you like rides, the Aerosmith roller coaster in Hollywood Studios is a MUST!Suggested by @alishakurji