THOUGHTS WHILE BABYSITTING AFTER THE CHILD HAS GONE TO SLEEP
Spending my Saturday night watching a 7-year old girl, or rather watching the house for 5 hours after she went to bed at 8:15
- •Why do they only have healthy food?Seriously? Quinoa? Greek Yogurt? Where are the chips?
- •How do I turn on this TV?It's the long remote, right? Wait, maybe it's the super short one with like 3 buttons
- •Oh shit, it's on.Do I watch Netflix? No, then they'll see I was on it and judge me for watching Jane the Virgin. Guess I'll just watch cable. Wait, these channels are all different than the ones at home.
- •I'm kind of getting tiredCan I just take a quick nap before they get home? Maybe set an alarm for 10 minutes before 12?
- •Guess I'll just read the book the girl was reading earlierThen I'll look studious and not like a couch-potato
- •Wait, why was a 7 year old girl reading this?
- •Alright, nap time it is.