MY GUIDING PRINCIPLES 🔦
Inspired by @ListPrompts.
- •Fall in love with yourself first.
- •Fake it til you make it.
- •Less is more.
- •Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a battle.This has be attributed to practically everyone so I have no idea who said it first
- •Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't know//Everyone's a genius but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it will spend its whole life thinking it's stupid.Bill Nye//Albert Einstein
- •Death before decaf.
- •Protect teenage girls.
- •The first step toward liberty is respecting the rights of others.Brian McGreevy, Hemlock Grove
- •Do no harm, take no shit.
- •Never stop learning.
- •Never stop fighting.
- •Happiness is a daily choice, not a destination.
- •You're not late, you're just an asshole.
- •You can never have too many onions.
- •Wear black and be gold.
- •Always bring a book, snacks, and a lighter.
- •Alphabetize everything
- •Be your own hero.