HOTTIES OF MERLIN
You remember that one show that was on the BBC in 2008? That was basically Liberty's Kids for Britain?
- 1.Colin Morgan as Merlin in Series 5Guys. I don't know why Colin Morgan suddenly got buff. But I am not one to look a gift horse in the mouth. I'd let him whisper sweet old english nothings in my ear any day of the week.
- 2.Bradley James as Arthur. Always.He literally has hair spun from gold. His eyes are like sapphires. Let's be honest, Colin Morgan really only claimed that top spot because of his remarkable transformation. But Bradley James was bringing it all. five. series. The only problem with his royal hotness? No one would ever buy Guinevere leaving him for Lancelot.
- 3.Katie McGrath as Morgana. Always.The literal embodiment of Snow White. She went from snot princess to goth princess, and rocked every vaguely medieval style in between. Also I want to sleep in her hair. That is all.
- 4.Angel Coulby as Guinevere in Series 5I will be honest. I was never Gwen's biggest fan. Like I understood that Angel was the absolute perfect casting for her, but combining her complete lack of chemistry with Bradley James with her bumbling Bella Swan-esque portrayal of Guinevere, I wasn't sold. But then she started wearing gorgeous velvety gowns and cornets and became a badass strategist queen and I was on board. What can I say. Power attracts.
- 5.Eoin Macken as Gwaine in Series 3Sweet drunk knight of my heart. You never got enough screen time. Where was the episode exploring your secret noble heritage? Why did we never see any version of Sir Gawaine and the Green Knight in this series? What conditioner were you using? All eternal questions, the answers to which are lost forever.
- 6.Tom Hopper as Percival in Series 4-5He was always gorgeous and tall and huge. But then in Series 4 he became a knight that wore sleeveless chain mail and I was done for. He is now playing a pirate in Black Sails. It is exactly as sexy as it sounds.
- 7.Santiago Cabrere as Lancelot in Series 2As glorious as Santiago's mane was in Series 1, I feel like Series 2 proved him to be one of those rare specimens that look gorgeous with long hair, yet somehow get hotter when they cut it? Maybe that's just me. Either way, his fineness was the reason that I got the closest to shipping Gwen and Lance that I ever had. (Still not a fan though. Infidelity is a turn-off)