WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
Since I was about seven or eight.
- •A marine biologistMostly because I was infatuated with Dolphins and Whales. And generally liked swimming.
- •A Sea World trainer.I suppose I'm glad I didn't pursue this.
- •A doctor. Or a vet.Because I loved animals and I loved playing doctor with my stuffed animals. Now I can't stand needles and I cry when I see puppies.
- •A TeacherI loved making my sisters take quizzes I created. This took up our playtime during most summers between schools, much to their demise.
- •An actress, or just a celebrity.I was better at pretending I wanted to be an actress than actually being an actress. Then I decided I wanted more creative control.
- •A producer.I loved the idea of being the executive authority in making a film, from start to finish. I even tried to pursue this in California. Much to my dismay, I realized the industry would never be what I wanted it to be. Lawrence Turman inspired me to pursue my dreams through a degree in public relations.
- •To be determined 😉