THE BEST PIZZA I EVER HAD
By the request from @emmajohnson
- •Mimo's in NorthamptonFucking huge slices. Order it with pesto, maybe some other topping. Pour Parmesan all over that shit.
- •Engine House in SalemFlat pizza but the crust isn't too crunchy or fluffy, which is much appreciated. Very greasy, not a problem for me but a problem for some. Also very good with a bucket of Parmesan.
- •RiverviewNot incredible, but it's one of the only places around that does some good classic-style pizza. Get the old way if you wanna go real old school.
- •Flying saucer in SalemUnique flavors and toppings! They are also sci-fi themed, which makes them hip with the pizza-lovin' youngsters. They also have good sweet potato fries.
- •Dominos (after 8 pm)If you get dominos anytime before 8 pm then you've given up on pizza and I am ashamed, but late at night with some pals they're a pretty good option, that I'll always be down for.
- •One Tru Pizza Love TBDI have yet to find the perfect pizza, so I'm taking a moment to appreciate the OTP I will eat in the future-the one where I will take a bite and know, this heavenly, cheesy goodness, savory sauce, and soft but crunchy crust, was meant for me.