PICTURES ON MY PHONE THAT MAKE ME HAPPY FOR SOME REASON
Heart smile magic
- •MadridIt's my first night in Madrid -I'm there to escape THE ROYAL WEDDING only to find my host's girlfriend is enthralled by the whole thing and has it on to constantly. Spain idolised it's monarchy. It was a long journey and at 8pm I'm starving, none of the places I want to eat in are open so I end up in a Chinese restaurant. The only person in there and I end up ordering chips & meat and I don't eat meat like I don't speak Spanish or Chinese and none of the staff speak English, then they walk in...
- •Tate ModernThe garden outside is a fine place to be.
- •The Water Seller of SevilleMy favourite Velasquez -for that single drop of water. That time I worked in a gallery that had this painting on display for three months and pretty much every day I'd pay it a visit and disappear in to that water droplet.
- •Great UI
- •Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea!Wasn't that long ago that Chelsea FC made me deliriously happy...good times *sniff*
- •African superheroesHow we roll in Zimbabwe is to take a thing and make it our own on our terms, a lot of cultures excel at this across Africa.
- •Suzy Carmichael!Rugrats. That. Is. All.
- •The Spaceman Wedding SuitFella on the far right expresses "shamwari are you sure?".
- •Prince"Like albums BLACK LIVES MATTER." -Prince is everything
- •AvenueThe 88 bus stop behind Tate Britain.
- •Alexander McQueen exhibition catalogueThe retrospective had me in tears at first, hadn't figured that I'd gone there to mourn but ultimately it was a transcendental experience.