PICTURES YOU GET WHEN YOU GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH MY NAME
Inspired by @gwcoffey
- •Three of the four are selfies of me. The top left was actually taken by another human being.
- •Selfie, selfie with husband, wedding photo, photo from an article I wrote, not a selfie, selfie, photo from an article I wrote.
- •Photo from an article I wrote, sister-in-law, photo from an article I wrote, one of my editors, a photo my dad took that I instagrammed and tweeted.
- •Guy I've worked with, lit journal I have a story in, husband, other sister-in-law.
- •Book I have a story in, wedding photo again, photo from an article I wrote, photo from an article I wrote, photo from an article I wrote, unknown
- •Mother-in-law, photo with husband, writer I've taken an online workshop with, my website logo, unknown, father-in-law
- •Illustration from one of my fiction stories, an old friend from grad school, unknown, my first published fiction story
- •A photo I took of some wildflowers, unknown, one of my poems, a screenshot I tweeted regarding the cast of 101 Dalmations
- •Unknown, editor of a journal I appeared in (I think), cover of a journal I appeared in, someone who looks vaguely familiar but I can't place, a cake I made for the Fourth of July, unknown, unknown