CORPORATE JARGON THAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS
- •SyncCan't we just have a meeting like everyone else everywhere in the world?
- •Circle backI'm dizzy.
- •Touch baseI recently learned a new definition of this phrase and can't help but giggle every time it's used (all day long during syncs.)
- •Signing an email "cheers"What is this, an Irish pub? Can I have a drink? Just no.
- •Picking brainsReminds me of picking your nose. Therefore boogers. Ew.
- •ScrumA less formal "sync." Again, can't we just MEET? Also sounds like scrotum.
- •Keep the pipes openWhat are we even talking about here?