Inherently Funny Words to Add to Your Vocabulary
All these are real English words you can find in the dictionary. Hat tip to Dr Robert Beard for leading me to these.
- •Formication - The sensation of insects crawling on your skin
- •Ranivorous - Habitual frog-eating
- •Cockalorum - A self important, little man
- •Ecdysiast - A stripper
- •Vomitory - An exit or tunnel in a theater or stadium.
- •Snollygoster - an unprincipled but shrewd person
- •Hoosegow - prison
- •Bloviate - talk at length, especially in an inflated or empty way
- •Sialoquent - Spitting while talking