MY GO-TO KARAOKE SONGS
I am making this list so I can go back for reference when I'm actually at karaoke.
- •Under Pressure-Queen ft David BowieThis song is great for two people. But if you're going to do this song, you have to have emotion and energy. Hey! I don't even mind being David Bowie in this song. Everyone wins! (Ps. Make sure you can snap. Or hope the karaoke version includes snapping)
- •Underneath Your Clothes-ShakiraIf you sing this song, you HAVE to sing like Shakira. Otherwise you sound like a creep. One time I got drunk and my friend recorded me singing this in Shakira's voice and I actually sounded like her. So I have to be drunk to perform this is where I'm getting at, folks.
- •All My Life-K-Ci & JoJoThis is actually one of my favorite songs of all time. Another great duet song. Make sure you and you partner harmonize at those parts though. Those parts are gold!!
- •Parents Just Don't Understand- DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh PrinceI performed this song at karaoke once, and it was a hit! I didn't know anyone there besides my sister and friends so I didn't care. PJDU is a great song you can interact the people with. I did just that because hey! I didn't know them. Whether they liked it or not, it's a fun song. (Make sure you rap everything like Will Smith, v important )
- •I Try- Macy GrayJust sing like her and you'll be golden.
- •Don't Look Back In Anger- OasisListen, I know this is a pretty long song. And Mindy Kaling does mention not to do a long song like American Pie in her book "Is Everybody Hanging Out Without Me?(and other concerns)". But I feel like eventually people would start singing along with you..during the 4:50
- •Lady- Little River BandAgain, harmonizing 😎
- •Any of The Mamas and The Papas songs