THINGS I WISH I COULD PULL OFF BUT CAN'T
From clothes to make up to dance moves, I can't do it all!
- •Crop TopsWhen I try these on (because sometimes I think it will look okay, but it never does) it seriously looks like I bought a little boy shirt.
- •All Black EverythingBoy, I wish I could wear all black and feel like Sandy impressing Danny. But when you have a dog or any pet, it's impossibly not to get fur all over you.
- •Make UpThey say your face is like a canvas when is comes to makeup. Well guess what! I SUCK AT ART. So therefore I suck at makeup.
- •DancingNo need to add a description
- •Flirting With GuysA guy once told me,"you're not that good at flirting, you should just stick to comedy." I kind of got mad because I already knew I was bad at it, but when someone points it out no no no. Not cool. I'm very oblivion when guys flirt with me I just don't know when they are? Help me
- •Ordering Drinks At A Bar With ConfidenceI'm not cool with drink names. So one of my fears is going up to the bartender and they say "yeah we don't have that" in a rude tone. I will then laugh and ask for a beer I don't like because it's the only thing to save me from this situation and cry later that night in bed.
- •Having My Pinterest Boards OrganizedMy Pinterest boards represent my life;messy yet organized to my liking. I have a "Food/Drink" board and I know that I've pinned wedding dresses in there at some points.
- •A Nice TanI went down the shore this summer after two years. I put on sunscreen because this baby burns. After I'm done with the beach I find out that I have a patch of sunburn on my one shoulder and on the side of my leg, as if someone slapped me for being outside.
- •Knit hatsThey are supposed to lay effortlessly on your hat with maybe a pin or two, but I can't get them to look cool and slouchy. I mainly end up looking like I'm wearing a hair net. NAHT. CUTE.Suggested by @k8mcgarry