THINGS THAT MAKE ME CRY
But will not admit to
- •Reading dogs profilesWhen your on an adoption site and they make it seem like the dog is typing all of this stuff. "My other dad left me in a box on the side of the road... Please be my new family!" 😭😭
- •The band's last song they play together in TitanicWhen the violinist starts playing and the rest join in ahhhh http://youtu.be/_SoU4qzZlcw
- •The ending of Jersey BoysListen. I didn't know this movie was going to have this affect on me. But when Rag Doll is playing in the background and they're all talking about the band and then it goes right into Who Loves You...woo! Tears I say!! http://youtu.be/yOzwceek8BQ
- •When Cameron Frye takes the blameFor some reason, I do not know why, but this scene always makes me tear up. I love it! http://youtu.be/MB7XtQeaBwo
- •Any series final episodeEspecially when they leave the house and turn the light out. DON'T LEAVE ME 😫😫😫😭
- •When little kids order their foodI don't cry, but I want to. Because it's so cute. It's like "it's okay 5 year old boy/girl be picky as you want!!"
- •Any movie with Bill Murray and a kidHe's always good with kids ex. Meatballs, St. Vincent, Rushmore.