VIDEOS MY SISTERS AND I MADE IN THE EARLY 2000S
Sadly I don't have screen shots of them.(I don't feel like setting up the VCR)
- •Lizzie McguireI have two older sisters, I'm the baby. So of course I got stuck being Gordo. We reenacted the episode where Lizzie wants to be a cheerleader.
- •Say My Name-Destiny's ChildWe tried dancing around a chair like they do in the video. I was in the group until I kept messing up the choreography. I got kicked out. I felt like a real Destiny Child... I ended up being the camera man.
- •Harry PotterWe had different takes. Each of us would be Professor Snape. Walking into the classroom and recognizing Harry Potter. "Mr. Potter...Our...new...celebrity..." We had a black blanket around us. Again I was the camera man.
- •The Great PretenderDo you remember that show? It was like Lip Sync Battles but from the 90s early 2000s. I performed Candy by Mandy Moore. I had killer moves, like cartwheels. And moving my arms like worms. I won. My sister was the judge.
- •I can't wait-Hilary DuffMy sister took a video of me singing this song while eating a Blow Pop. I was 9 and rocking it. http://youtu.be/LUTQLEHNj8w
- •Judge JudyWe had two takes. She would be the judge and I would be the plaintiff vice versa. I would come in talking about how someone stole my American Express and she would ask "did he have a dirty car" I would say "no..." Then she nods her head yes . Me-"I mean yes..."
- •Kristin Is A LoserThis was like a music video. My older sister would be behind the camera singing about this girl name Kristin (my sister's real name) who is a loser and how she keeps losing everything. I win at everything.