WHY TEENAGERS SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME
Inspired by My Chemical Romance's "Teenagers"
- •Cell phonesThey all have cell phones. They all have snap chat. Which means if you're doing something out in public they will snap and draw things on you!!
- •They look older than meI think teenagers today look older than me because they are watching more beauty gurus on YouTube and actually try. When I was in middle school YouTube wasn't as big. I mean yeah we had LonelyGirl15...
- •They can rap anything Nicki MinajThat's it.
- •When they all sit on the boardwalk wallsI can just feel them judging me. "Wow, that twelve year old is not wearing a crop top?! Basic." Excuse me I'm 22 and I will call the boardwalk patrol!!
- •Their slangSalty? G.O.A.T? RT? And they say it with confidence! Something I don't have
- •I saw one go into Hot TopicThat's scary enough. Not the store, but the fact people still go in there.
- •They never had a MyspaceSure they're cool now, with their 150 likes on their Instagram picture. But they didn't have the fun time choosing a layout, knowing codes, and choosing music for your profile. That was work.
- •They don't know what I'm talking aboutI was talking about MySpace to this girl at work who is 15. She said "yeah..I was too young for that..." Or when I played TLC she asked "who is this" I CAN NOT RELATE.