THINGS THAT HAVE MADE ME CRY IN PUBLIC AS AN ADULT
Inspired by @badatsocialmedia
- •The Ham4Ham of the three King George's lipsyncing The Schyuler SistersHow can something so joyful make me cry? #Groffsauce, that's how.
- •Hot bro in a suit buying a frozen meal at the grocery store and then picking up a Red Box movie on the way outYes I followed him out of the grocery store and bless you, you wandering soul
- •Acoustic version of "What Do You Mean"Damn you Bieber
- •The movie "Me, Earl, and the Dying Earl"Apologies to the man next to me on the plane who gave me a concerned nod 45 min into the movie
- •When a hot doctor held the elevator for me in my apartment buildingHe held it for a FULL MINUTE
- •When my favorite Starbucks barista told me it was her last day at workPlease don't forget about me!!
- •AdeleEvery damn time