QUESTIONS I'VE ASKED MYSELF SINCE MOVING BACK IN WITH MY PARENTS
It's been a year.
- •Do I know how to use a washing machine?Or any appliances?
- •Will I sleep in a twin bed forever?
- •What is it like to have loud sex?
- •Is that sound coming from my parents' room them having sex?I think any noise past 10pm is my parents having sex.
- •HOW is there no ice cream in the freezer?What? I have to buy my own?
- •How far out the window do I have to stick my head so this apartment doesn't smell like pot?
- •Literally yelling, "Mom, the meatloaf!?"
- •Does my mom ever run out of Ziploc bags?
- •Am I playing Rick Ross too loud?